Saturday, July 18, 2015

Storm Clouds







Storm clouds they come and hide the sun,



My life seems completely undone.






Here comes the rain and tragedy came,



I just won't be the same.




Waters rise and hope takes flight,


Despair consumes my sight.






Sun and rain, joy and pain,



My heart feels the strain.






Holy Spirit, never let go,



Bring comfort to my soul.






Ever faithful, ever true,



Is the love brought by You.






How my soul overflows,



Now filled with hope.






by



Lance Gargus



I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.

As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.

He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me:

Psalms 55:8,16,18

"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."

Blog Archive

Labels