Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thank You God For Everything







The heavens declare the glory of God:
and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psalm 19;1
As my eyes traced the stars across the skies,
Something of the magnitude of the universe, touched my thoughts,
my eyes.
Did He place the heavenly bodies there , for a special wonder,
to bless my life, my soul?
For it seems quietly, in my heart, I alone have a special time in which to behold,
All my mind and heart can contain of his majesty, his revealed heavenly creation.
My soul is enlarged, beyond human containment,
My heart lifts itself, effortlessly, feeling the buoyancy of the mysterious, yet a feeling of recognition, without burdens of formality.
Sensing no bonds of reciprocity, for a gift of entrensia vastness, of immeasurable worth without tangible form, though touching all faculties,
Alerting, involving without conscious effort, this captivating, saturating,
Yet weightless influence of God's universe.
Viewed through eyes reborn for a fleeting moment to envision, to wonder.
Yet know the immensity, the wonder, the endearment, the reason of his creation.
As it blesses, transforms, enlightens, without formal phrase, or inscription, transcendent.
Yet, apprehend, also, heavenly.
But man's earthly intellect captured, by his God's quickening of the finite mind.
by
James Gargus
Key Search Words:Christianity, Bible, Jesus, Angels, Soul Searching, God, Holy Spirit, Doves, Love, Children, Heaven

No comments:

"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."

Blog Archive

Labels