Wednesday, October 31, 2007

27th Happy Anniversary Darling




Father and Mother mostly wrote love letters to each other instead of store bought cards. I like the thought of that. It makes me nostalgic. Longing for days gone by, and seeing first hand the love they shared together till the end. Here is the 27th Anniversary letter he wrote.






Happy Anniversary Darling,



I love you more now than ever; and you are prettier than ever.



These have been happy years, we've had our ups and downs but, all in all a very wonderful experience.



I pray our next 27 will be even more enjoyable.






All my love,



Jim



by



James Gargus

Books:Christianity,Bible,Jesus,Angels,Soul,God,Holy Spirit,Doves,Love,Children,Heaven,Soul Searching,Counseling

No comments:

"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."

Blog Archive

Labels