Thursday, April 12, 2007

Big Boy Blue

I listen closely with my mind,
for fulfillment, of a promise you made,
I can't quit now, believing in you.
The price is too high to be paid.

I listen closely with my heart,
for the feeling that our love will prevail.
For I wanta believe, I wanta know,
my plans for us just can't fail.

I can't quit now,
I can't stop believing in you,
I can't turn and go the other way,
I don't want to start life anew.

I feel keenly your closeness to me,
I feel your soft hand on my cheek.
The message of love we shared with our eyes,
without the need for us to speak.

I hear your laughter at something I said,
echoing in my weary heart and soul.
I see the blue of your eyes, the tilt of your head,
your auburn hair shining like gold.

Your memories, always return (come back) dear.
Tell me my (dear) love why can't you?
I won't ask darling why you left,
just come back to your big boy blue.

I love you.
by
James Gargus

Key Search Words:Christianity, Bible, Jesus, Angels, Soul Searching, God, Holy Spirit, Doves, Love, Children, Heaven

No comments:

"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."

Blog Archive

Labels