"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."

Monday, September 24, 2007

Dear Sir...



Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

1 Peter 4:16


"Christian, remember the goodness of God in the frost of adversity."

Author: Spurgeon, Charles


Dear Sir,
You said I could write to you anytime I have any questions. Well, I have some.
Let me tell you first a little bit about me. I'm 14 years old and do go to church. I can't seem to find any Christians in the 9th grade.
Please, name some other teenagers you know about who are going through what I'm going through. And their addresses so I can write to them.
Sincerely,
Lance Gargus


This was written by my more youthful self back then. I wrote it to a gentleman, who had a youth magazine publication for young Christians. I sent a copy and kept the original. I never received a response. But, no matter, in the writing of this story I have found fellow believers. A few have stayed with me, while others continued on in a different direction. All have touched my life in some way. Letter answered by Someone much higher than who the letter was originally intended for.

Books:Christianity,Bible,Jesus,Angels,Soul,God,Holy Spirit,Doves,Love,Children,Heaven,
Soul Searching,Counseling

1 comment:

FishHawk said...

I am sorry, but it is so painful to watch you seeking for answers that you really don't have any expectations of ever finding. If I am deceived about this, please let me know.

Labels