Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Love that doesn’t make sense.

 This is the agape love of Christ. Love that doesn’t make sense. Love your enemies. That goes against the rules of this world. Showing kindness to unloveable even when you receive nothing in return. Not even a thank you. I’ve already lost one more family member who felt unloved. I’m determined to love even harder. To be a fool for Christ. I will unclench my fist. I will walk the extra mile. Say whatever you want about me. But I’m not gonna let go. Connor didn’t let go. I will work to regain your trust if I have some how wronged you. I will be the first to say I’m sorry. Time is not my own. It belongs to God. Even I am a stumbling block to another or I bring dishonor to His name may He take me on out of here. Like when I was doing ministry, no one should be trying to get to God while climbing over me. It’s not about me. Hate me if you like. Forget me once I’m gone. But please see Christ and not me. Feel His love not mine. Remember His name not me. Less of me and my ego. I only want Him to be seen. And only tapping into his agape love can I love the unloveable like He does. 

Jesus love ❤️ so much through me there’s no more of prideful, hedonistic me left. Allow me to die like Connor, loving his fellow man in service to You. Amen


"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."

Blog Archive

Labels