Is the Sun setting or rising each day of our lives? I wonder where between the sun rise and sunset where we stand each day. One day these things will all be thrown into the dustbin of time. But God's eternal sunset will continue on as it has. He is a consistent, never changing, and never fickle like us humans God. Things of this world will pass one day and cause were off to the next new thing. But this sunset/sunrise will remain.Take time to reflect on that which never fails.
"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."
- ► 2017 (10)
- Rite Of Passage
- Is the Sun Setting or Rising?
- A Ladies' Smile
- Scarred Hands
- Chaging Tire in the Rain
- A Man Pursuing God or a House Full of Stuff
- 20th wedding anniversary/divorce end.....?
- The Sun Rose
- Invincible Summer
- Kissing the One You Love
- Old Farmhouse and Old Memories
- Men Hate To Cry
- Writing On the Back of the Tombstone
- Stars Shine Brightest In Darkness
- Why Does A Prayer Have to Be Grand and Flowery?
- Don't Let Someone Steal Your Joy and Happiness
- You Put the Ring There, You Take It Back
- Pursuit Of Material Gain
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2007 (114)