Life sometimes comes at you in waves of pain. One rushing after another. But remember, its not how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get back up.
"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul."
Monday, January 18, 2016
- Rite Of Passage
- Is the Sun Setting or Rising?
- A Ladies' Smile
- Scarred Hands
- Chaging Tire in the Rain
- A Man Pursuing God or a House Full of Stuff
- 20th wedding anniversary/divorce end.....?
- The Sun Rose
- Invincible Summer
- Kissing the One You Love
- Old Farmhouse and Old Memories
- Men Hate To Cry
- Writing On the Back of the Tombstone
- Stars Shine Brightest In Darkness
- Why Does A Prayer Have to Be Grand and Flowery?
- Don't Let Someone Steal Your Joy and Happiness
- You Put the Ring There, You Take It Back
- Pursuit Of Material Gain
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2007 (114)